Querida Familia,
How is everyone? Again, thank you all for the package and for my birthday. It really did go well. Thank you so much. I also did get a ton of emails two weeks ago.
Well today, I actually head up to Guadalajara. I will be staying the night there, and I will be picking my new son up tomorrow. I will be training. This will be interesting, but it is what I need and it is time. This will be training me as well. I will learn more in this part of the mission, more than any other part so far. Im ready! Im going to teach him worth ethic, obedience, and the missionary purpose. The next transfer will be tough, but I will remain positive and teach my greenie how to be an effective missionary. I will be setting his trends for the rest of my mission, and how his mission is, is going to effect him for the rest of his life.
We have more investigators now. We have two with a date right now. Could you please pray for Xochitl to have her and her husband married and for her husband to want to marry her. They have been together for 22 years now. Also continue to pray for Sergio to be able to conquer his addiction. We also have a few other people to work with now. We have a woman named Jessica that seems like she will be baptized this month.
I enjoyed seeing all of the Halloween pictures. Haha
Once again, you are asking for more details and more things about my mission… I do not like it. I do not have the time to write a book. I keep my journal, but I don’t have enough time to write all the details and make a book. I can either spend a lot of time writing and break that mission rule, or I can write the time that I'm given and not break the mission rule. I'm going to obey the rule. Please please please. I'm trying to write you with the time I have and I'm being exactly obedient.
Elder took home a surprise for you and hopefully that will help you know more about my life here too. He also wants to spend time with you guys in a couple weeks, he was saying, so that he could let you know about Villa Hidalgo and our experiences together.
Anyway, I love you all. Do good, be obedient, and stay strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment