Monday, September 10, 2012

Up to my knees and brain in my soup


How are all of you? Well I hope you are just all fantastic!

I had a couple different parasites earlier on in the week.  I had a super soar throat.   That wasn’t too pretty. I had to get pills to flush them out... hahaha

I also had a tarantula climb the inside of my pants up to my knees and bite me while I was playing the piano in the church. It wasn’t on Sunday though. Let’s just say that I freaked out and my mind was blown for about a half hour. I took in some deep breaths for a while. That was interesting....

I also ate some type of brain. I had half of a brain in my soup for one of the days. I again had a super tough time.. hahaha

We don’t get mail until I believe zone conferences and interviews which happen every 1.5 months I think.

On Sunday we had a branch movie night. We watched the Testaments, and we had a super big screen. It was really awesome. We had a few less actives come.  Also after the movie, we had a few people cry. It was a super spiritual experience.

I have an assignment for you all. I saw "Together Forever" and I want you all to watch it for family home evening. It’s a church movie and it is really good. Let me know your thoughts on the movie and what you can improve from after watching it.

Here, we are still working with a lot of less actives and in actives. We are kind of struggling with finding investigators. We have an investigator named Sergio and he smokes marijuana. We are trying to help with that and teach him. He is super interested in the church. I can already see how the church and Christ are helping him in his life. He just seems like a much happier person. We just need to end his addiction. Please keep him in your prayers and pray that he will be able to overcome the addiction. Also please pray for us to find more investigators. We have dropped a lot.

I love you. Stay strong, do good, and keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment