Monday, September 17, 2012

The tarantula

Well, with the tarantula, I felt it in my pants and I didn't know what it was and then I slapped it and I realized it was bigger, whatever it was. So then I started jumping up and down freaking out. All of the sudden I see a tarantula come out and I hurt one of its legs. I got scared like no other. Like I said...I was in mental shock after that had happened. They are smaller tarantulas but they are tarantulas and they are pretty big..


Could I please get some advice with learning piano at a fast rate?

We got a set baptismal date with Sergio for October 6. We are trying to do all that we can still to help him overcome his marijuana addiction. He smokes less in the day, but that's not good enough. We have to at least have him not smoke for two days, and then a week and then he needs to let it go for good before his baptismal date. Please keep him in your prayers. I can tell that he is changing. He just needs that help from a lot of prayers. Thank you so much for your support.

We also went to the High School again for their English Class. We talked with them only in English. I had a super fun time. I got all the 11 kids in my group to participate and we got them to have fun. I even had stickers for prizes. I also showed them a picture of our family because they asked. They all awwwed. hahaha They said that we have a cute and good looking family. I would have to say that I agree. haha When they found out that we had to go they all got bummed. We were there for 1 hour and my group wanted me to stay for the last hour of their Class. I believe that we are going back in 3 weeks. We are trying to find through doing this service.

I love you all so much. Do good, stay strong, and remember that God is always looking down on us.









No comments:

Post a Comment