Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm losing weight


We had another zone conference thing this week because Elder De Oyos came to speak to us in Tepic. He is in the seventy. It was pretty cool for what I understood. haha I also saw my MTC companion Elder Fox at the conference. He is in Puerta Vallarta right now. I was so happy to see him. We caught up a bit. It made my week to see him. He also commented to me that I have lost weight. I have gotten that comment quite often now… haha I’m losing weight! Even Sister Wagner said it! I gained weight in San Diego and now I’m losing weight here.
Also in the past week, I finally finished the Old Testament. So I have finished the Bible on my mission and I can technically say I have read the Bible. There were some boring parts in it but I learned a lot from it. There are also so many good stories in the Bible. You know one of mine is David and Goliath, also Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. Also Noah, Moses, and Joseph.  I’m definitely going to read it again more times in my life. I challenge you to read one of the stories from the Old Testament and to relate it to your life and what you can do to improve yourself.
I love you. Stay strong, do good, read the scriptures, obey the commandments, and repent! I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment