It was so nice being able to talk to you over the phone this week! And as for the fruits, veggies, and proteins. I got apples and carrots today! and some jalepenos... :) hahaha Im also going to probably get some chicken that will last for a whole month. Im excited to actually get some good stuff in me besides ramen, pancakes, toast, macncheese, and cheap pizzas. There is a primary song that we sang in Zone conference that I absolutely loved and it is called, "If The Savior Stood Beside Me." I love the lyrics to the song. I hope you all can have the chance to read the lyrics and maybe sing as a family. The first verse says in the song, " If the Savior stood beside me, would I do the things I do? Would I think of His commandments and try harder to be true? Would I follow His example? Would I live more righteously if I could see the Savior standing nigh, watching over me?" I love this! I love the questions that it asks. We should make sure to do things that we would feel comfortable doing around the Savior. We all need to realize or imagine Christ being in our presence, and ask ourselves these questions. I love all three verses and I want you read them, sing them, ponder over them, and try to change somethings or one thing that would make you feel more comfortable in the presence of our Savior.
Stay strong, do good, and remember I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment