Monday, April 8, 2013

I'll be home for Christmas

How are you all doing?  I’m doing alright.  I’m excited for this Saturday.  Vanessa (14) and Brandon (15) will be getting baptized.  They are the kids of Erendira.  Jorge is their step dad.  They want to get baptized.  They also want us to baptize them.  It’s more preferable if a member does it, but if they keep insisting it, we will baptize them.


Also, I don’t think I told you all yet, but I will now be coming home December 23rd instead of December 30th.  Everyone in the mission lost a week in the mission due to the MTC changes.  It’s actually pretty neat.  I won’t be missing Christmas now.  How lucky am I to only miss one Christmas on the mission? 

We went down the canyon today. It was super cool. That is why I wasn’t able to write much today. I love you all!



Also Hooray for the Cedar City Temple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment