Monday, April 15, 2013

Big changes in all the mission

I'm sorry, but today is going to be super short because we received big changes in all the mission. I am staying in my area but the area of zone leaders was changed to a ward that has tremendous assistance in church. So I am now district leader and I will be training starting tomorrow. Elder Jacinto is going to Villa Hidalgo. Elder Montiel(my son) is going to open up the other area of my ward with another Elder that is in this zone. So now I will see Elder Montiel everyday to eat and I will be his district leader. I will have Descendencia in Arquitectura. I will have two sons in the ward. Yeah, that's right. I am going to have two sons!!! All the changes were just ridiculous this change. Interesting, but the Lord knows what he wants.

I love you all! Do good, stay strong, and be humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment