How ya’ll doing? I’m glad people enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner
whether it had been in Hawaii or Jack in the Box. Thank you for the Thanksgiving package. I got it Tuesday last week for zone
conference. I’m probably going to make
the Thanksgiving lunch next week for preparation day. And thanks for the random turkey hat…?? Haha
I can’t believe it! It’s now the month that I actually left on
for my mission. The time needs to stop
flying by.
How was Hawaii? How was the dinner with Elder Hartmann and
his family? I’m really curious as to
what you have to say.
G….here is some advice to prepare
for your mission. Take seminary
seriously. Memorize all the scriptures,
and make sure you keep it in your head.
It will be a good help to you on your mission.
If you want to ask me questions about my
life as a missionary in Mexico, please ask questions and BE SPECIFIC. Please…..it makes it a whole lot easier to
know what you want to know. Plus, I
can reply more specifically also.
¡Por
favor! Gracias por escribir me. Ahorita, yo tango que salir después de lavar
la ropa. También, Elder Montiel está
bien. He aprendido muchísimo en estas últimas
semanas. Con el idioma. En la iglesia enseñé los principios del Evangélico
y conferí a Sergio al oficio de presbítero.
Él dice que le he cambiado a su vida.
¡Les quiero!
This Sunday
Sergio was conferred the Aaronic Priesthood. On Saturday, Sergio was thanking me a
lot. He said that I changed his life and
that he doesn’t know where he would be right now without Elder Hartmann, I, and
the gospel. He got emotional. It really has changed his life a ton. We told him on Saturday, that on Sunday he
could receive the Aaronic Priesthood. I
told him all the options of people that could confer him it, and he asked me to
do it. So, on Sunday, during Priesthood
meeting, I conferred the Aaronic Priesthood.
He began to tear up before I was done with the blessing. I am just so happy for him. His mom is on vacation in the US and she told
Sergio over the phone, that she wanted me to teach her. I believe she returns in January. I’m not perfectly sure.
Also right now, there is a full on carnival/fair
right next to our house. It has loud
music every night that is super loud. It
shakes our house and it is tough to get to sleep for a bit until our worn out
selves just takes over and makes us sleep.
The carnival doesn't end until the fifteenth. The whole carnival is for Maria Guadalupe
whom the Catholics worship because she is the mother of Jesus.
I also gave my first two baptismal
interviews this week as a district leader.
I enjoy doing interviews. It’s fun
seeing how the people change, and how they are ready for baptism and become
members of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints.
Right now we are in need of new
investigators. Could you please pray so
that we can find some?
We also had a zone conference on
Tuesday. During the conference, President
talked a lot about safety and what to do if we are kidnapped. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. :)
Con cariño,
Elder Loveland

No comments:
Post a Comment