Hey Family!
Im sorry to hear you are sick. If you are sick as how I have been feeling the past week then I feel really bad. The past couple of days have been really bad. To the point where I have to stay in bed all day. It is the worst feeling. I have had the chills, thrown up, coughing, stuffed nose and throat, and sore throat, my temp constantly goes above and below average. Im having a really hard time. I feel worse than I ever have felt. Ive got a priesthood blessing from my companion. Im still sick to this day. Im still trying to get my hopes up. This 30 min is not enough time. and i will send a larger letter. sorry. In mexico though I will most likely have more time to email.
I have seen Wes here and we have talked a bit. We dont see eachother often but its really cool. he has come to my room to check on me a couple times and he has been really good to me. I see Elder Walker every once in a while. I always say hi to him. Being sick is really hard for me. I really wish I could be out with my district at classroom and meals. My district is like my family here. They all care for me and treat me really well. My companion is from Flagstaff. He is going to BYUI.
I hope everything is going well and that everyone is feeling better now. I know how it felt. It doesn’t feel good.
Thank you so much for the package. I enjoyed everything in it. I posted B and S’s pictures on my wall and also the Sacred Grove picture and the one of Gabby and Olivia. And thank you oh so much for something spicy! There is nothing spicy here at the MTC! I think I’m probably sick because of the lack of spiciness. Oh well, I’ll get better soon, I hope. Yeah so I’ve been lying down, teaching more lessons, learning more Spanish and what not.
The MTC is a very hard place. I never thought it would be like this but it’s fine, and I’m pushing through. I can also tell though that I’m growing and becoming a better person.
Here at the MTC we are only allowed to call each other as “Elder (last name)”. I think it’s really cool, but I really miss people calling me C. I just love my name and I love it so much more than Elder. But I guess I’ll have to wait a couple years.
I’m so happy to hear that Mom loved her birthday. It makes me happy. I want all of you boys to treat your mom with the greatest respect. She is raising you and preparing you for a mission and the rest of your life. Love every moment that you have with Mom and Dad.
I miss and love you all so very much. I pray that there will be more blessings to come into the family while I am out for these next less than two years.
I LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment