I am safe at the MTC! These first few days have been so hard. I've been sick with the sore throat. I am enjoying it though. The Spanish is coming quickly and I seem to know more than others in my district.
My companion Elder Fox is a great guy. He is so strong in the church and has a very firm testimony. I am constantly learning Spanish, and the gospel, and teaching "investigators" here. We taught our first lesson on December 29th in Spanish! It was more of Spanglish but it went very well. We touched the life of the teacher who played the investigator. We listened to the Spirit and said what we needed to say. He gave us an evaluation after we taught. He shed a couple tears and it felt so good.
My companion Elder Fox is a great guy. He is so strong in the church and has a very firm testimony. I am constantly learning Spanish, and the gospel, and teaching "investigators" here. We taught our first lesson on December 29th in Spanish! It was more of Spanglish but it went very well. We touched the life of the teacher who played the investigator. We listened to the Spirit and said what we needed to say. He gave us an evaluation after we taught. He shed a couple tears and it felt so good.
There is so much food here and it is muy bueno. I am resisting though and eating fruits, salads and everything I need. And NOT eating more than I am supposed to.
It is nice to know that everyone is doing great. I wish I could write more but I don't have enough time. Yes, the letters you can do whatever you want with them. Oh! And I saw Elder Holland at the airport! He said, "Welcome home" to us elders, and we were very confused. But hey! It was awesome!
I love each and everyone of you. Thank you for all of your support. It does get pretty lonely here at the MTC. I feel the Spirit so often though here. I love you all and I include you all in my prayers. I love you. :)
P.S. Here is my testimonio en Español.
Yo sé que Jesucristo es el Salvador. Yo sé que José Smith es un profeta de Dios. Yo sé que El Libro de Mormón es verdadero. Yo sé que nuestro Padre Celestiales amaroso. En el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.
It's a work in progress.
Love you! <3
Love,
Elder Loveland
muy bien muy bien! good to hear everything is going great!
ReplyDelete