Monday, December 2, 2013

3 baptisms this week

How are y'all doing? Everything here is going well. I too am shocked that there is only one p-day left. It is killing me mentally. As much as I love you all, it’s going to be hard leaving Mexico. I really have come to love it here including the people, culture, food, etc. I also saw Yadira´s mom yesterday in the stake conference. It’s pretty much official now that I have seen the family of all your friends down here. There are lots of mixed emotions, that’s for sure.

Well we had 3 baptisms this week. It was a very spiritual experience for them. It was way more than what they expected. :) Now we need to get the dad baptized and hopefully before I return home. The three that were baptized are going to be very faithful. They have strong testimonies and they are converted.









We definitely have stayed busy. About the companion change, it was what God inspired President Wagner to do. Who knows? Elder Ocaña couldn’t learn really at all. I tried and tried but he didn’t learn. 

After 6 weeks he still didn’t know the area and I had to teach him how to tie his shoes because he has never known how to. Elder Juarez learned the area in 1 week and is better prepared to be left with this big area. I believe that is a reason for why the changed Elder Ocaña to another place. But who knows... I have had a different companion every 6 weeks in this ward and area. God has his purposes.

I hope everything is going well. We had less time. But just know that I love you all. I will see you in two weeks now and then we can talk a lot more about the mission and the experiences.

Love,
Elder Loveland

ps. I had to take out money because there are some serious problems about reimbursing in the offices lately. We don’t get the full reimbursement for the rent, water, gas, or electricity.

     Can I leave a suitcase or do I need to bring them? The reason is is because the mission will only pay for one suitcase. Please respond to this question. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment