Monday, November 25, 2013

Study diligently

Don't worry. We will see each other soon. I didn't know that you had a surgery, Mom. I hope everything is ok.

Wow. You have my flight plans already?? I haven't even received them. At what time do I get there in the day? Now that you have my flight schedule please get an appointment with President Gates with me to relieve me that exact same day.

Elder Juarez and I also won the exam and scripture chase in the zone conference so we went to eat Breakfast with Presidente Wagner and also studies with President Wagner. Wooooooowwww. He is the wisest and most powerful man that I have known in my life. He has an amazing knowledge of the Gospel and the scriptures. When he speaks he has so much power and authority. All the missionaries here feel it more from him than any other person including the general authorities that have visited us. We are almost positive that President Wagner will be an apostle one day and will speak in general conferences. I'm going to miss him.
He has altered the direction of my life. I am so ready to face life and beat Satan to the ground. I cant explain how much knowledge I have gained. I will be blessed and have been blessed with a keen intellect as promised in my patriarchal blessing. I have seen prophecies fulfill with my setting apart blessing and my patriarchal blessing.

You cant be saved in ignorance. It is so crucial that you study the scriptures and preach my gospel. Don't just read.... STUDY DILIGENTLY! Look for the promises in the scriptures especially in the Book of Mormon and then Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. Look for the covenants and ordinances in the scriptures. Live what you learn. Make time to really study the scriptures. I feel like have learned so much and I know I still have a ton more to learn. Look for the treasures of God in the scriptures. Knowledge is a Christ like attribute and we should develop it. With more knowledge it will make our conduct better. It will help us to be able to develop other attributes of Christ. Look for the answers of your questions. Get going on the road to eternal life. Don't stop, take a break or go back in the direction that you came from. Keep going. Build up your speed on that straight and narrow road. STUDY STUDY STUDY! AND DO IT WITH DILIGENCE! You will find great joy by doing it and you will increase your faith.

I know that this is the Lord´s kingdom. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Do good, stay strong, and study diligently.




Tesistan 2 zone --above
Quarterly birthdays celebrated --below

No comments:

Post a Comment