Well
this week was better. The companionship has gotten better I believe. Thank you
so much for the birthday wishes. Also thank you for the Google translated
letter, Dad. I really did enjoy it. It made my companion and I laugh. hahaha
G, we are going to have a
pretty awesome game of business when I get back. You will see why when I get
home. haha
Also that would be a fun vacation, but
I really really really would like to visit Mexico next year preferably in May
or in the spring because Jorge and Erendira are going to get sealed in the
temple and I would love to see all the people I love and have served. I don’t
want to be like the ´´other missionaries that always say that and never come
back to visit´´. It’s a pretty common thing people say. Plus, I have said it
because I remember when you said that you wanted to come to experience the
culture, get to know the people I know and see my Spanish skills. haha :) All
the people want to meet you guys. I show them the picture of the family when I
teach that the gospel blesses families and they adore it. They want to meet
you.
I will and am definitely praying so
that I can end my mission strong. Also,
Dad, I’m also not trying to count down the days until I get home but I believe
56. Don’t count the days.... MAKE THE DAYS COUNT! I love that!
This week a family that we are teaching
said that they want to be baptized on November 30th.Its a family of 6. 4 of
them have the age to be baptized. The wife told us this week too that she know
that this was the true church. They are know living the word of wisdom. The
husband has stopped smoking, and he smoked like 7 a day. Please pray for Jania
Barbosa and Carlos Beltran.
We also received a new rule to
contact 10 people at least every day. I have definitely seen that the spirit
guides me to the people I contact. The people are in need of hearing the
restored gospel. I contacted a woman in which her husband had died a day
earlier. She invited us to go to her house. She openly let us talk to her. That was definitely
a miracle because we noticed a little note outside of her house that basically
says that they are catholic and they don’t want anything to do with other religions.
I then knew that I was completely guided by the Spirit.
I love you and hope you all have a
fantastic week.
No comments:
Post a Comment