Monday, October 7, 2013

Need help with your prayers

I’m almost in tears... I can’t believe that happened to John. John S right? I can’t even imagine a trial like that. I don’t know how my life would be like if I were in the position of John. What is going to happen with him now?? Please let him know that I, Elder Loveland, love him and that he needs to rely on the Atonement. Please share my love for him.

My week has been a difficult week too. I really really miss my companion Elder Buelna. He was my best companion and I had my best relationship with him than all of my other companions. My new companion is very feminine and I always feel very uncomfortable when he talks or actually just about all the time. His voice his high and all his movements are feminine. This truly is a trial for me. I really need help with your prayers. I don’t know what to do. It’s so hard to be with another guy like that for 24 hours every day. I have to put the example for him and it is so hard for me to talk to him. I always feel uncomfortable. Literally I’m shedding tears right now and I haven’t done that in a long time in the mission. What can I do? ( I am praying for strength in my prayers and for lots of help to be able to train my companion.)


Also one of my big goals was accomplished on Tuesday. We received 2 more missionaries in the ward. We now have 6 new missionaries in Tesistan. That was something good that happened this week.


We also read Moroni 10:3-5 with another investigator and prayed about the Book of Mormon. She received her answer and now knows that this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I was so happy for her. I too had a reconfirmation that the Book of Mormon is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment