Monday, July 1, 2013

I think I will be leaving to my LAST area

I’m doing pretty well but I’m a little worried too. There are transfers next week and I think I will be leaving to my last area. That is my opinion of course. It might happen or it might not. I have 6 months left. Enough time to be able to have another area.

There isn’t much to respond to from the last weeks letter so this is a bit more difficult....

I think I will be receiving a letter for suggestions on when I would leave, what time, etc, soon. What is it that you want for me to put. Honestly, I would like to visit all the places with you but I prefer to be relieved of the calling first. I also would like to go in May if it is possible. Jorge and Erendira and their family would be sealed in that month and I want to be there for their sealing if possible. I actually prefer that than visit places in December while not being relieved.

Nothing interesting happened this week. It was actually a pretty terrible week. We’ve dropped all of our investigators and now we are on the search for them.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment