Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I got transferred

Well I got transferred.... It’s not the greatest news in the world but it must mean that I need to be in my new area which is called Tesistan 2. I will be district leader. Knowing my companion for about 3 hours I’ve learned that he is humble and disobedient. I will be fixing that up these next few weeks. Also, I arrived to the house and it was a disaster. That too we will be fixing up in the next couple weeks. I also had a really sad morning and last night. It was so hard saying bye all the people I love in Arquitectura. I’m pretty sure this will be my last area and I’ll be “dying” here in missionary terms. Anyway, there was a very small amount of time today to write because of the changes.

I love you all. Do good, stay strong and endure to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment