My week was pretty interesting again to say the least. I guess it went pretty well. Our house officially has scorpions. We saw a scorpion walking on our floor the other night. I pulled out my scorpion/bug killer spray and slaughtered that thing. I felt so accomplished! :)There are still tons of bugs. I have now seen spiders that are half as big as tarantulas in our house and in other places. Let´s just say that I get scared out of my mind...
hahaha
So we have an investigator named Maricruz and she is pretty solid. We have a baptismal date for her on September 2nd. She is someone that the Lord has prepared. The mission is so neat! We also watched The Testaments with her. That is such a good movie. Gotta love the feelings you get while watching that movie.
My assignment to the family this week is to watch "The Testaments" and record the feelings that you have in your heart and mind. I absolutely love it when Christ comes to the Americas after everything that has happened and after all the prophecies that were prophesied.
I don't really think I have ever really known why it is so important to go to church until I got to my mission. It is a commandment to go to church. We go to renew our baptismal covenant, get our spiritual nourishing, serve, and much more. I dont know why I wanted to say that, but I just felt like I should say that. Always go to church.
I am going to send pictures pretty soon after you get this letter. It will be pictures from San Diego and some from Mexico. Maybe the pictures from Mexico will help a bit with your questions. I am going to make sure to take more pictures.
I love you all so much. Stay strong, do good, go to church, read the Book of Mormon, and gain your testimony of the church and of Jesus Christ for yourself. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment